David currently weighs 12 lbs 6 oz and is about 24 inches long. His head circumference is at about 50%! Maybe he will luck out and get my little head :)
Here he is practicing sitting up. With a little help from the pillows he does a good job of holding himself up.

Future Twins Fan

David slept through the night (took a picture for documentation), on Sunday, after my first day of work. Great timing!! And last night he slept for 8 hours too! Yippee! I think I like this pattern. He is such a great baby.
David, with Crystal, at daycare for the first time. He really seems to like it a lot. The girls at the daycare said "babies aren't supposed to smile this much". Such a happy little guy. Surprisingly, I didn't cry when I dropped him off. I think I got all my tears out the week before. It was quite depressing knowing I had to go back to work and leave David especially after 12 weeks off. However, he did wonderful with Dave on Sunday and awesome at daycare. It really makes it easy going back to work (even if only for 3 days/week) knowing that he is doing so well. I think Dave will really 'blossom' as a new dad having David all to himself for a full day and not having me to rely on. I didn't receive any panicked phone calls :)

Dave's secret dream of owning a minivan has been fulfilled. I myself said I would NEVER drive a minivan. However, now that we have one, I love it. Sometimes bigger is better ;) We bought it from my aunt and uncle who decided to buy a new one. We were desperately in need of a new vehicle. This offer just came about at a very convenient time. We might not have otherwise bought a van, but so far it has made things much easier for us. You practically had to do yoga poses just to get David and his car seat into and out of the backseat of our little cars. I think it will also satisfy Dave's need for a vehicle that allows him to transport big items from Home Depot.
However, I do need to practice my parallel parking.
"Hey, this is a really interesting parking job, because if another car wants to get in between us and the curb, they can pull right in here.” -Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Here he is practicing sitting up. With a little help from the pillows he does a good job of holding himself up.
Future Twins Fan

David slept through the night (took a picture for documentation), on Sunday, after my first day of work. Great timing!! And last night he slept for 8 hours too! Yippee! I think I like this pattern. He is such a great baby.
David, with Crystal, at daycare for the first time. He really seems to like it a lot. The girls at the daycare said "babies aren't supposed to smile this much". Such a happy little guy. Surprisingly, I didn't cry when I dropped him off. I think I got all my tears out the week before. It was quite depressing knowing I had to go back to work and leave David especially after 12 weeks off. However, he did wonderful with Dave on Sunday and awesome at daycare. It really makes it easy going back to work (even if only for 3 days/week) knowing that he is doing so well. I think Dave will really 'blossom' as a new dad having David all to himself for a full day and not having me to rely on. I didn't receive any panicked phone calls :)
Dave's secret dream of owning a minivan has been fulfilled. I myself said I would NEVER drive a minivan. However, now that we have one, I love it. Sometimes bigger is better ;) We bought it from my aunt and uncle who decided to buy a new one. We were desperately in need of a new vehicle. This offer just came about at a very convenient time. We might not have otherwise bought a van, but so far it has made things much easier for us. You practically had to do yoga poses just to get David and his car seat into and out of the backseat of our little cars. I think it will also satisfy Dave's need for a vehicle that allows him to transport big items from Home Depot.
However, I do need to practice my parallel parking.
"Hey, this is a really interesting parking job, because if another car wants to get in between us and the curb, they can pull right in here.” -Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Hooray I love the new posts! He is just getting cuter and cuter :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that the transition back to work went well. That must have been so tough! Sounds like you and Dave are handling it very well though. I can't wait to see you three in May!
Such good news! Sleeping thro the night at 3 months is great!
ReplyDeleteI try really hard NOT to have to parallel park my van. Your quote is perfect! (We liked that movie!)