Established October 1, 2005.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Disclaimer

I apologize now for using Gma and Gpa instead of the formal and ever so long Grandma and Grandpa. It's a lot quicker to type the former set. I know this probably is a pet peeve of some, but too bad! :)

You are going to see a lot of pictures of David in the baby papasan chair. No he doesn't spend all of his time in there, but a good chunk of it. It began the first night he was home. I put him in his crib to sleep and he was just too tiny to leave in this enormous cage. Therefore, I popped him into his papasan. He looked much cozier. It continued because he has a bit of a weak tummy and spits up a lot. So I didn't want to put him on his back in fear that he would choke. His spitting up has subsiding some so he now sleeps in the crib like a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment