Established October 1, 2005.

Friday, March 6, 2009

February: Week 6-9

David intently watching the superbowl.
He couldn't take his eyes off of the tv...while he was awake.







I wasn't doing a good job of watching over him. He was nearly falling over the edge. Oops!! But I had to take a picture before I rescued him :)


David and I spent a week with my
parents. Thought I would take advantage of the time off. It was nice to just relax and not have to worry about doing housework. We visited a lot of people....family, friends and my parents co-workers. The girls at the salon just wouldn't give him up! Here is David meeting Great Gma and Gpa Wetzel (Great Aunt SueAnn) and Great Aunt Deb.




My dad is
notorious for giving children sweets and he just couldn't resist giving David a little taste of the cookies we made for Valentine's Day. I was ok with the cookie, but he's already threatened chocolate and ice cream! I'll have a keep a eye on him the next time he visits. He did babysit one night while my mom and I went to a dinner party...who knows, he probably already had a snicker bar!


David is catching up on his daily news with Gma Kelly.











David sleeping in his crib with a giraffe (slightly larger than he is) from Aunt Krystal.








He's had enough tummy time. Poor guy.







David is enjoying some of Daddy's birthday cupcakes. j/k
I threw a surprise birthday party for Dave's 30th. Yes, I succeeded at keeping it a surprise. We all had a great time! Thank you to Justin and Kelly for watching David for us. I think he was a bit of a challenge, but they need the practice....they are expecting their own sweet baby in September.




In the following videos Top: David is just waking up from a peaceful slumber; Bottom: He is saying his favorite word "Hey"....what a genius speaking before his is 6 weeks old.


2 comments:

  1. OH my, sooooo cute. He is obviously a genius. Get ready Leah! David is going to challenge you to Trivial Pursuit and you're going DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! NEED MORES!!

    ReplyDelete