



The grandparents meeting David for the first time. Gpa Jeff & Gma Kelly and Gma Claudia and Gpa Dj (asleep on the job). Also visiting were his Aunts and Uncles, Justin and Kelly, Krystal and Dustin, Ruth and Tim. I think everyone adores him as much as we do.
Aaron, Liz and company made a trip to visit David too. Although I think their love of IKEA is what drew them to the Minneapolis Area. Ben was quite infatuated with lil David. His baby brother 'Magnus' is going to be oh so loved.


Oh Jess! I am so excited you started a blog for little David!!
ReplyDeleteIt really helps us long distance Aunties and Uncles keep up to date on the latest, thank you!
p.s. The pic of DJ asleep is hilarious. The excitement of meeting David for the first time was just too exhausting! ;)
Ha, I saw that pic of DJ and thought, "Is he asleep? He can't be, he's holding a fresh baby!"
ReplyDeleteA warm, sleeping baby is a powerful narcotic.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog, Jess!