Established October 1, 2005.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Nephew!

My sister, Krystal, and her husband, Dustin, just found out that they will be having a baby boy at the beginning of January! I am so excited for them. Henry and Baby Berger will be nearly the same age. Can't wait for all the kids to be old enough to play together. With all these babies, get-togethers will be a lot more entertaining.
When she first called, she said, "My little girl is a boy." Well, I didn't hear anything after girl. I was already in tears, happy tears. Then my brain said wait a minute and had her repeat what she said. OMG it's a boy!? Awesome.
Our family is getting over run by the boys though. Leah (SIL's) is the only girl on the Meberg side of 6 grandkids. And now, out of 4 grandbabies on the Wetzel side, Jozie (brother's) is the only little girl. I guess that just makes them extra special. And look at all the boys they get to boss around :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! YAY for babies!! I got teary-eyed when you talked about getting teary... wow, I'm such a sap! Babes are just way too emotion-inducing!

    --EJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousins are simply the best. And I kind of think it's easier to be one girl of many boys than to be one boy of many girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got teary when I read this too... It never gets old to hear about new babies... and babies yet to be born! Congrats to Krystal and Auntie Jess

    ReplyDelete