This is what happens when your child poops and there is more poo by his elbows then there is in his diaper--ugh! You never really get used to this, but you do find better ways to deal. This morning as I was dressing him I asked that he not have a 'blowout'. For whatever reason it seems to always occur in this outfit (see below). Kids! (I did rinse out the sink first).

I love that it looks like he is opening his arms for a hug. Of course, he got one!


LOL he is testing the mommy loves me shirt...that's why he always poos in that gettup!! Too Cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, how can you be mad at a kid wearing that shirt and about a quart of poo?!!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you, you MUST get out Dave's baby album when you are in Fargo. The resemblance is starting to freak me out.
This post had Aaron and I laughing & ooooing & awwwing from the first word to the last!!
ReplyDelete