Established October 1, 2005.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo Shoots Galore

David is growing so fast. It's just unbelievable that he is almost 4 months old! I swear every day he is doing something new. He almost rolled over while reaching for his nuk. I think it may happen very soon. On Easter Sunday he giggled for the first time. Dave was playing Peek-A-Boo with the diaper. He then giggled for me the next day. I kept saying "you pooped your pants" and he giggled and I cried. It was the most precious little noise I've ever heard.



I had to work on Easter Sunday so Dave spent the holiday with the Pritchard Family. He also found some time to do a little photo shoot with David J in our rocking chair. I think Dave has a hidden talent. These are a few of my favorites. He looks like such a big boy.



My Mom came to visit this week, unfortunately only for 2 days. We decided to have our own photo session on the kitchen table. David was a little big for the basket, so we decided to go with tummy poses instead. David also had his 3 month (just snuck it in there) professional photos. He did such a good job. Only after an hour and a half did he get cranky.




We also received a photo collage of his eyes, nose, fingers, toes, and tush...So adorable. If we ever get a scanner that works I will post it. It was very difficult to narrow down the photos. I'm glad my mom was there to help or I would have walked out of the store with an arm full of photos and an empty wallet. "I can't delete any of these pictures. He's my kid-they're all cute!"



1 comment:

  1. Still can't get over how cute that last photo is. We have our copy on the fridge and I want to give him a chuck on the chin every time I go to get the milk.

    ReplyDelete