Piano Man: David enjoys his little jumper/activity center. According to the box it's meant for 4 month olds, but I thought I would give it a shot. His feet just barely touch the ground, but otherwise he does just fine. He likes the piano a lot. Each button (or key) plays a different melody. I was so proud of him when he pushed the button all by himself-accidental or not-I was beaming.
Check out those cute 'chubby' legs kicking away.
Daddy is concerned about David's ears. They do stick out a tad....so I thought I would add the headband-just for kicks. I love his little yoda ears, but if he hates them when he's 15 then we'll discuss our options. He looks like he belongs in an 80's pop video.

Check out those cute 'chubby' legs kicking away.
Daddy is concerned about David's ears. They do stick out a tad....so I thought I would add the headband-just for kicks. I love his little yoda ears, but if he hates them when he's 15 then we'll discuss our options. He looks like he belongs in an 80's pop video.
Look at those little legs!! Ahhh!!! SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete